Game Center is Crashing in iOS 7 beta version

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by vara prasad, Jul 25, 2013.

1. vara prasad, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013

vara prasad macrumors newbie

Hi to all,

I am installing all my applications in iOS7 beta version which are in the app store. All the apps are crashing when I open it. Finally i found the crash issue i.e due to the game centre. If I logged in the game centre it's crashing, if I didn't login in game centre it is working fine.

Does any body knows about what is the issue with this?. If any body knows please help me out.

Regards,
    Vara Prasad:apple:

2. vara prasad thread starter macrumors newbie

Hai ananthapriya,
    thanks for your quick reply.
    What i am trying to say is, all my apps are crashing in iOS7 beta version because of game centre login. If I logged out from the game centre all apps working fine.

3. aDRock1154 macrumors 65816

aDRock1154

Fix: Don't use Game Center

Maybe this will be fixed in the 4th beta? Have you tried anything like a hard reset?

4. vara prasad thread starter macrumors newbie

Can't we integrate game centre in iOS 7 beta version?. Do we have to wait till 4th beta release?. My client is asking us to integrate game centre in iOS 7 beta version, what do we have to do in order to achieve this?.

5. batting1000 macrumors 604

It's a beta. Things will crash. Don't use it if you need your device to work.

6. newtestleper macrumors 6502

Five comments later than I expected. We're slacking.

7. batting1000 macrumors 604

I know, but it's true. People need to understand that things will crash and there's not much you can do about it most of the time. It's not intended to be 100% stable yet. I feel like some people are surprised by it.

8. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

9. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Your grammar and spelling was worse that the original posters. Take your own advice, I understood him just perfectly.

And as usual, it's a beta. There are apps and features that are crashing for me too, and a lot of other people. Gonna need to live with it until the next beta.

10. appleisking macrumors 6502a

Or don't use beta if it's something you need to live with lol. Use it on a secondary device, and if ur a developer this is how you make your living, occupational hazard :p