Game Center

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Leewalker19, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Leewalker19 macrumors regular

Is it just me or do you think if Apple wants to make IOS and huge gaming platform and want ppl to actually use Game Center, don't u think it would be nice if you could message you're friends on game center. Just a thought.

2. jgalan14 macrumors 6502

Well you got iMessage I dont see why we need another way to communicate and I guess that idea is cool but me and my brother don't even use it , I used to care achievements on my Xbox but no anymore , I guess it gets boring after a while

3. Leewalker19 thread starter macrumors regular

With iMessage tho you have to actually have their number or apple ID to message them. With game center when the person accepts your request you don't have access to either of these so you can't iMessage them. I just think it would be cool to actually message them within game center or at least be able to iMessage them somehow.

4. jgalan14 macrumors 6502

Good point what can you do with game center tho? I haven't use it since it was released lol

5. Leewalker19 thread starter macrumors regular

Pretty much nothing. You can now put a pic on your profile but other than looking at achievements you can't do anything. You should at least be able to message friends tho. I know they aren't trying to really compete with Xbox and stuff primarily, but that's a start. They need to gradually start making game center more of just a hobby and a actual game service. I just have so many ideas. Lol.