All iPads Game Controller

Discussion in 'iPad' started by T2Rife, Jul 23, 2013.

1. T2Rife macrumors newbie

Who else is looking forward to this? I anticipate that the current crop of FPS games will finally get great. How about a Modern Warfare game that you can play while on your commute? Also, this may be the final piece for games to really kick off on the Apple TV. It already has Bluetooth so all you need is a controller and "insto presto" you have yourself a budget game console. Sure they will need to do a processor spec bump so that it is comparable to the latest iPad chip wise to handle the graphics, but the ATV is due for a refresh anyway.

2. Richdmoore macrumors 65816

Richdmoore

I purchased the soon to be redundant Gamer Duo & iCade controllers, so I am a firm believer in the use of controllers for IOS games. I am looking forward to it as well, I hope a bunch of companies go back and add these controls into their existing games where there would be a benefit (GTA series for example.)

I will admit that I am a bit worried about lag using an apple tv to display the game, but maybe the HDMI cable might be a better solution if ATV causes too much lag.