Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rootko

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Hey,

this is my first post here, but I read the forum ever since I first started to play on iPod touch. I consider myself primarily an Android developer, but I decided that it's the time to do some porting. So what I'm going to show you is my game Hexagon Marble Bust. Although this game was ported from Android, instead of 1:1 port there are lot of new elements added. Starting with own music for each theme, or using particle effects like explosions, to animations not used in Android counterpart. iOS version also have various minigames built-in. Hexagon is build as an Universal app and works also on older devices (tested on iPhone 3G, iPod 4G and iPad).

Game is free to try (contains 1 theme with 80 levels). If you like it, you'll be able to unlock it's full potential with cheap in app purchase!

Unlocked game features:

- 5 different themes
- more than 600 levels
- OpenFeint integration
- online leader boards
- 16 achievements
- addictive and fun
- various minigames

Check it out now in App Store...
Hexagon Marble Bust on AppStore

If you're willing to review the game on your site (blog, youtube channel...), PM me and I'll send you the test accounts for free in-app purchases.

Hexagon Marble Bust on youtube

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:

rootko

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Update to 1.0.1 is out. It fixes small bugs and brings a bit of code optimization.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.