Game Systems

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by thisisarcadia, Apr 2, 2009.

1. thisisarcadia macrumors 6502

Ps3 or XBOX 360? please give me your thoughts and opinions

2. ceezy3000 macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

i say 360 just cus there is plenty more games if im not mistaken, i also like the titles on the 360, ha i still have my n64 n ps2 n xbox(original)

3. asphyxiafeeling macrumors regular

asphyxiafeeling

i must say: 360.

great game selection, great online service.

PS3 has a few good first-party titles... but ever since MS managed to get square-enix to port the next final fantasy to 360 i haven't really been interested in it anymore.

4. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

Are you going to be using it mainly as a game system and nothing else? The 360 is gonna be better in that regard, especially online (except the fact that you have to pay or it). But if you want a better "media center", or even just a top notch blu-ray player, then I choose the PS3.

That's mainly why I got a PS3, because it was more than just a game system...and with a 500 gig hard drive, can't really go wrong :D...and also was the fact that my dad surprised me one day after school with it sitting in my living room haha.

5. Lorenz0 macrumors regular

I'd go for the 360. Good game selection. Excellent online service.

Despite its well documented troubles its fair to say I've had my money's worth out of each one I've bought.

I've been on a 8 month hiatus since my last 360's [epic] fail, but I'm picking a new one up this weekend. with my existing HD Its llike £130... a good friday night out round these parts