Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr.Outside

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
United States
Does anyone know of a recent Gameboy Advance emulator? Visual Boy Advance doesn't seem to work with Lion. "PowerPC Applications aren't supported" come up when I try to use it or BoyCot Advance.

Any help would be appreciated!

Washac

macrumors 68030
Jul 2, 2006
Hello

When I upgraded to Lion I soon found out that programs/games that I use/play had stopped working and there was no way they will work again because of no more Rosetta support and never will be for Lion. I do not know if that is what the cause of your problem is, but I soon reverted back to Snow Leopard.

ronwilk86

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
problem with mac emu

ok very time i download and try to open any rom with mac boy it will start to load than go to full screen mode immediately than unexpectedly close how do i correct this it was working before now it just seems to crash .... and i downloaded boycott which works for about ten minutes of game play before it crashes please don't send me the mac boy link for a correction in this problem because it doesn't work i need help with this problem its sort of ridiculous

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.