Gamecenter + Emulators Questions

Discussion in 'iPad' started by maclook, Mar 8, 2011.

1. maclook macrumors 65816

1. I have tons of games with achievements and game saves on my iPhone. Will any of the info for my iPhone games transfer to my iPad (maybe by logging in to GameCenter with the same ID)? It would be cool to go back and forth between devices using the same game saves much like how iBooks bookmarks your page across devices. If not supported by Apple, maybe there's a jailbroken app?

2. Can anybody recommend the best emulators for iOS? I'll be using the iPad 2. I tried an N64 one on my iPhone4 but that chugged terribly and the controls confused the hell out of me, showing only the DPad and A+B buttons. I assume a PSX one and the N64 one would work well on the new iPad. I would also like to know the best SNES emu for iOS.

Thanks for the help!

2. Mattstkc macrumors 6502a

Mattstkc

you have to jailbreak, but gpSPhone is the best, Game Boy, GBC and GBA emulator. Roms are also available via various torrents. I've got a 2 gig collection of about every game I can think of. psx4all is the best playstation emulator though i've had trouble getting roms for it.