Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nsutton

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 29, 2009
6 Feet Under
Ok, so im playing bad company 2 and im lagging and losing my badass k/d ratio. I get really pissed relieze how xbox's are crap and go play my gamecube which is infinitely better than xbox.

Anyway I only have 3 games for my gamecube so I want to go pick some up. I have played in years and wasent really that into it when I had it years ago.

So what games are cheap, around less than $15 used at gamestop and are actually good?

Thanks!

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Heh, I was just sorting out my console collection today and found my 'Cube. Awesome little machine that was. But yea you should probably get;

Metroid Prime 1+2
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Mario Kart Double Dash is okay
Smash Bros Melee is brilliant
F-Zero GX is brilliant
Viewtiful Joe and Resident Evil 4 are pretty fun too
Mario Sunshine? It's got some great moments but it's not as good as Mario 64 or Mario Galaxy.

SevenInchScrew

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2007
Omaha
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2

Wind Waker is the best game on the GameCube, and the best game in the Zelda series, in my opinion. I love that game. And I'm sure you can probably find the Super Monkey Ball games real cheap these days as well. They are good fun. We used to play SMB2 all the time. The "Monkey Target" party game was a blast.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
I still have over 180 cube games in my cabinet :eek:

Of coursec the zelda's...

Zelda : Four Swords
Zelda : Twilight Princess (how it was meant to be plaice with proper left handed Link and the world not in reverse)
Zelda : Windwaker

Animal Crossing
Chibi Robo
Pikmin 1&2

Viewtiful Joe 1&2
StarFox : Adventures

Paper Mario
Super Mario Sunshine

Metal Gear Solid
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 4

Super Smash Bros
F Zero GX

Eternal Darkness
Soul Calibur 2 (with Link)

Super Monkey Ball 1&2
Beyond Good & Evil

Ikaruga
Skies of Arcadia
Baten Kaitos

Mario Tennis
Mario golf

Luigis Haunted Mansion

Link2999

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2008
If you can find a copy, get Tales of Symphonia, arguably the best RPG ever made, well in my opinion. When I picked up my copy years back I heard it was made in limited quantities, no idea why.

Nsutton

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 29, 2009
6 Feet Under
Hmm I think Im gonna go with...

Zelda Windwaker definitely and if I have enough money left (Im trying to save up to get an iphone..)
Super Monkey Ball 1 or 2
Mario Sunshine
Paper Mario

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.