All iPads Gamers, how much space are your games taking up?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by SnackeyG, Dec 6, 2013.

1. SnackeyG macrumors newbie

Oct 8, 2011
    I'm trying to decide on a 32gb or 64gb iPad. Storage wise it will hold my music(6gb right now) and games. Regular apps use under 3gb total.

I don't want to undercut my storage because I can't stand not having room. I'm an all or nothing guy. I of course also don't want to waste $100 if I'll never fill it before it's time to upgrade in 2-3 years.

Also how many games do you have?

Optional - How many over 100 mb? Over 500mb? 1gb plus?

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

Jul 2, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    You've answered your own question. Get as much space as you can afford. Some games are 2GB+....
  3. v0lume4 macrumors 68000

Jul 28, 2012
    I'll be honest with you here. But don't let me point you in the wrong direction. I think 32GB is fine. I'd post my apps/games but I have 102 apps total so that'd take forever. Quite a few games, but many of those are in the 200-500MB range. Even OceanHorn is somehow only like 250MB :confused:

Now, I have a 32GB iPad and have used all the storage. But that's because I have 10GB of music and I need to delete about half or more of those 102 apps.
  4. Eckscaliber macrumors 6502a

May 30, 2012
    I have exactly 60 games. I only play 65% of them. I should delete the ones I don't play, but since I have the room, I hang on to them. 32GB is the perfect size for me.

Attached Files:

5. CandyNJ66 macrumors regular

Feb 11, 2009
    Out of 32GB, I have 12.5 of space left and will be deleting apps that I haven't used in ages or ever used.

Very happy to have upgraded to a 32GB retina mini