Games missing from iPad apps

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by PJ., Dec 26, 2011.

1. PJ. macrumors regular

I would really love to see the original Crash Bandicoot (non racing one) and subsequent sequels as it was the first PS One game I completed totally. I would also love to see Tekken and Donkey Kong.

Anyone else?

PJ

2. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

Doesn't make you mad when Apple doesn't include everything you want for free?

3. chrf097 macrumors 68040

chrf097

Crash Bandicoot on the iPad would be nice (Get going Naughty Dog!). Donkey Kong is Nintendo/RARE Property and they're super iffy about where they're stuff goes, so don't ever expect that.

Sonic CD AND Grand Theft Auto 3 are currently on the iOS for both iPhone/iPod Touch AND iPad, so I think that's awesome.

4. PJ. thread starter macrumors regular

Er I didn't say I wanted them for free or expect Apple to include them for me. Not sure where you got that from. I mean I would like the respective game houses to make them and I would purchase them.

I wonder if they put Tekken Bowl on to gauge reaction for a full blown game.

PJ

5. PJ. thread starter macrumors regular

Is there still no news or rumours about Crash Bandicoot 1 or Tekken on iPad? Think they would make great iDevice games.

PJ

6. TrentS macrumors 6502

TrentS