Games that dont reley on "Energy"

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Azy, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Azy macrumors regular

Hello,

I enjoy playing strategy games on my iPhone every now and then but get bored when you have to use virtual energy and can only use it for a few minutes before having to wait ages until you can use it again. I enjoyed the likes of the old PC game Theme Hospital and things like that. I'm looking for a game of this sort of nature which I can play whenever and as much as I want. Not something I have to wait 3 weeks for something to build or can only do a handful of things until my virtual energy runs out and I have to wait for it to refill

Any Suggestions for games that don't rely on Virtual energy etc.?

Many Thanks...

2. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

I am sure you can buy virtual energy with real money.

3. Azy thread starter macrumors regular

Which I don't like doing. I don't mind paying for the occasional app but I dont like the illusion that its free, you get so far and realize that to complete it you have to start spending your cash on it on a regular basis. Becoming very common now. Im looking for a game, would love it to be free but dont mind paying for a game every now and then, that doesn't rely on this model

4. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

I don't either, but it looks like you have 2 real options. Pay money for a good game or get a free game and buy "energy".

How about GTA?

5. wickerman1893 macrumors 6502

wickerman1893

I agree... I had fermium games. As an app developer if I made a game I would never do this. IAP for extra content is okay but if you have to pay in order to continue the game normally it should just be free or a paid version of the app to begin with. It's the developers choice..but it's a turn off for consumers.