Games that Utilize A9's Power

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NickMcCandless, Oct 8, 2015.

1. NickMcCandless macrumors regular

Does anyone know of any games that utilize the iPhone 6S/6S Plus' powerful A9? The two best graphical games I've seen so far are Unkilled and Need for Speed: No Limits, but these aren't really taking advantage of the A9.

2. Crzyrio macrumors 65816

I noticed a decent speed increase in loading time when going from the 6 to the 6S with Need for Speed: No limits.
    on another note, that game is very well put together.

3. NickMcCandless thread starter macrumors regular

Hmm yea I had my 6S Plus when it came out so didn't experience on the previous device, but I know it looks the same, so games aren't even really fully utilizing the A8. Would be nice if games used the power in the A9

4. Crzyrio macrumors 65816

Yeah, it deff isn't using any of the graphics power but I am sure we will see more come out in time. I definitely like the loading time increase though.

5. NickMcCandless thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone else know of any games that use the A9's power? Would really like to see what this thing can do outside of benchmarks

6. Mercenary macrumors 6502a

Which A9? The Samsung it TSMC? Just kidding, I like to make the anal ones think they're getting a bum deal.

7. NickMcCandless thread starter macrumors regular

I have the TSMC chip so I'm all good :) Funny how upset some people are getting