Games that work with Leopard!

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Akira1980, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Akira1980 macrumors 6502

Akira1980

Did anyone try playing games on Leopard yet? If so, please lists if it works or not.

2. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

Well BF2142 doesn't seem to have as many problems (for me) and I tried the Colin Mcrae Rally Demo, both worked fine.

3. RMGir macrumors newbie

4. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

i still haven't tried Madden 08. hopefully i'll be able to try it tonight and report back if it works or not

5. hankolerd macrumors 6502

hankolerd

Rally Shift by CodeBlender runs GREAT on Leopard. It was choppy(3-5fps) on Tiger when you tried to do night races or races with rain effects. But under Leopard it is actually playable(20-30fps)!:apple:

6. MikeDTyke macrumors 6502a

UT2004 & Age of Mythology both worked.

AOM bombed about 40 mins into a game which pissed me off, but this isn't something new with leopard.

M.

7. ryuworks macrumors member

my no-dvd cracks for my (legal) games don;t work! that's quite irritating as I have to pop in those heavily scratched discs of mine, and the noises the iMac is making isn't very helpful

8. IscariotJ macrumors 6502a

Had no bother with SC+BW ( even patched it to 1.15.1 ), or WC3+TFT, though they weren't fresh installs. I just copied them from a backup I made before I installed Leopard.

9. RichardI macrumors 6502a

RichardI

Anybody know if Tiger Woods '08 works on a new iMac under leopard?

Rich :cool:

10. EMU1337 macrumors member

EMU1337

Madden '08 and Tiger Woods '08

I have one of the new Al iMacs running Leopard and Tiger Woods '08 works on it, but occasionally freezes (and no I don't have an iMac plagued with the freezing problem) and Madden '08 continues to have jumbled words so its basically useless. I'm rather disappointed they would release these games knowing they didn't work on all of their computers, especially the one they advertise the games on. Apple NEEDS to address this driver issue, it doesn't take months for a few software writers to sit down and fix this especially ones backed by such a "prestigious" company like Apple.

11. voyagerd macrumors 65816

voyagerd

Installing Leopard actually made all my games work again. The only thing that doesn't open is Battlestar Galactica - Beyond the Red Line

12. weinrdog macrumors newbie

C&C Tiberium Wars works fine. There are 2 patches to download after it's installed. With the patches, all is good.

13. baz-ireland macrumors newbie

baz-ireland

Call Of Duty 2

It's an oldie, but still it works well with Leopard on my machine which is a new
    24inch 2.8ghz 2gb RAM :aluminum iMac.
    :D

14. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

YES! Mine dont work either!