Games with online co-op

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by whodareswins, Aug 2, 2011.

1. whodareswins macrumors regular

What kind of games are available with online co-op? Me and friend have played through left4dead 2 which was really fun. And have now started to play portal.

Any others about? I can't seem to find any with co-op.

2. TheBoors macrumors newbie

Have you considered playing MMOs? I'm having so much fun in WoW PVE with my friends haha

Otherwise, I think there's a Co-op section in the Steam game store, you should check it out!
    You should check it out even if there's no co-op section, steam is a great way to browse games and see what's new. :p

3. whodareswins thread starter macrumors regular

I didn't know there was!! I shall check it out. What is PVE? I don't know about world of warcraft.. Might have to try it out though.

4. cluthz macrumors 68040

cluthz

Borderlands has up to 4 player co-op.

It's an amazing game!
    There is a native mac version too

You can play the whole solo campaign co-op!

5. TheBoors macrumors newbie

PVE stands for player vs environment, as apposed to PVP, player vs player.
    So you'll be doing dungeons with other folks, raids and questiong. Leveling with a friend in WoW is quite fun, you get to explore a whole, newly updated world ;) But it may get expensive to buy all the expensions, altought you won't need them as soon as you start. I can garantuee you that even if WoW may be expensive, it's totally worth it. I still have great memories of my time there with my friends ;) So much we just decided to subscribe again hahaha

PvP with a friend at max level is fun too, you get to do some 2v2 arenas with him, and rated battlegrounds are also very fun

Borderland is a great game too!!
    Well now it's for you to explore and find out! Remember, there's a free demo available ;) hehehe

6. Hansr macrumors 6502a

+1 Borderlands. Brilliant game.