Gamestops have LittleBigPlanet!

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by spyker3292, Oct 25, 2008.

1. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

Looks like my Gamestop got their fixed copies in a little early. I got a call yesterday when I was at work telling me I can pick up the game today! Looks like it's not only my Gamestop.

http://kotaku.com/5068633/gamestop-says-well-all-littlebigplanet-tomorrow

Well, if anyone wants the game I'd suggest calling up your Gamestop, maybe you will get lucky. I'll be playing tonight!

2. Schtumple macrumors 601

Schtumple

Either that or ask if they have battletoads :p

On a serious note, LittleBigPlanet is the one game that's made me seriously consider getting a PS3, looks like such a awesome game.

3. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

I heard here in Canadia they have them too. What a bust, I was JUST at EB yesterday.

Sadly, this game gets put on the backburner for me. I already have Fable II and Fallout 3 in the mail and next month is Gears, Resistance, Mirror's Edge and Valk Chron so yeah... sorry LBP, your delay hurt

4. spyker3292 thread starter macrumors 65816

The delay gave me some time to play Far Cry 2. SOCOM, Far Cry 2, LBP, Resistance 2. That's what I'll be playing next month.

5. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I really don't want to shop at Gamestop but I'm going to check them today because I really want this game.

In the past month I've already bought more than I can handle.....missed out on far cry 2 but I'll be damn if I missed out on fallout 3 and LBP.

Bless

6. evan g macrumors regular

was socom and far cry 2 good?

i've been looking at both, but don't know what to think

7. spyker3292 thread starter macrumors 65816

Socom is good if you like socom games. But if you aren't sure, it's worth it for the mic. Far Cry is great....

annddddd.....

[​IMG]

Yay!!! Got an extra Kratos key too, they emailed me one and gave me one. Anyway, that'll probably go to a friend. Sorry :(.

8. Mr. lax macrumors 6502

I got it, I got it, I got it!!!!!!

Very solid game, i'v only had one problem and that was my fault. I would definatly recommend it to anyone that has a PS3, and can find the game in stores.

PSN: Mr_Lax add me :)

9. spyker3292 thread starter macrumors 65816

Almost done with the story levels, I think I'm on the last area. Then need to unlock all the mini-games and get all the items :D.

10. Mr. lax macrumors 6502

This game is amazing, it's a shame the servers still aren't up, and probably won't be until tuesday. But none the less, it gives time to create levels. i have done 1 so far and it sucks,, haha. i have the vision but i don't have the patience yet.

11. deriko100 macrumors 6502

12. bowzer macrumors 6502

bowzer

Had my copy since the 21st... beat the game last night, really enjoyable!
    cant wait for the servers to get up. i've gotten 100% items and aced each level up until the end of the city level.

13. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

well i was out this morning and saw it for sale... so i bought it. Cave job.

Now thats Fable II, Fallout 3, LBP all paid for this month :S Gears on order, Valk Chron on pre-order and Mirror's Edge so tempting.

Resistance 2 is now the odd man out since the Beta isn't all that outstanding (sorry Insomniac)

14. spyker3292 thread starter macrumors 65816

I'm just pissed it has the same splitscreen as Halo 3 (cropped on widescreens).

15. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

AAAAHHH

I don't have the cash for all these games!

GH:Word Tour
    Little Big Planet
    Fallout 3
    MotorStorm:pacfic Rim

All these week!

16. Mr. lax macrumors 6502

... Where to begin, since the first review, it has consistently received 9.5 - 10 (only losing marks for the floatyness of the jumping). One site reviewed the game and said it had an 11 out of 10 for re-playability. The game has not had a review lower than 9. I have it, and i love it. My little sister, who has never liked games, loves this game. It is cute and cuddly. It is the funniest game i have ever played, and it comes bundled with (possibly) the greatest and most comprehensive level editor of all time. All levels made can be shared and played by anyone else, and with a 10 million people fan base, this game will have amazing levels forever.
    This is the game of the year, no question.
    The physics engine is not perfect to real life, but it is the best i have ever seen (including half-life).
    To me, (and many others) it is the perfect game.

17. Adamo macrumors 6502

Oh my, I'm liking the 'Only On PlayStation' at the top, first time I've ever seen that too.. I wonder why! ;)

Looking forward to playing it though, just preferably on a HDTV is all, which I don't have here, but I don't have a PS3 at my HDTV place. Bah.

18. spyker3292 thread starter macrumors 65816

It's also on SOCOM: Confrontation, and I think it's going to be on Resistance 2 too.

I really love the story mode, but can't wait for the servers to go up. That's when the never ending fun starts!

19. macfan881 macrumors 68020

i love it man this is so much beter than the beta and the beta was amazing to begin with ive pretty much been doing all the levels and geting the trophies that i can get right now ive got about 13 trophies but this game is probally the greatest game out for ps3 tied with mgs 4

20. Mr. lax macrumors 6502

How do you see which trophies you ave?

21. spyker3292 thread starter macrumors 65816