gametreeonline.com

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Akira1980, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Akira1980 macrumors 6502

Akira1980

Did anyone used this site before? Is it any good? I was thinking about downloading a game from here but wasn't sure if it worked or not. Also does anyone know if you are able to update the game after you download them? (Patch)

Thanks,

2. Ol3s macrumors regular

Ol3s

I haven't downloaded any games from there, but digital download scares me, you just have a piece of software, not something you can hold in your hand, you can accidently break your mac and well you have no game. Thats why I never used steam.

3. jakeguy99 macrumors regular

jakeguy99

The nice thing about a digital download is if that does happen, you can always re-download the game. Another plus is automatic updates so you dont have to deal with any of it. Now on the other-hand, in this economy businesses are not doing so well, so if the company fails, then you better back up your files because there is no way you will be able to get your game back.

4. The Mook macrumors member

just used gametreeonline last night to download red alert 3. i am pretty satisfied with it sent me the email in 1 second with download link and cd key. download speed was pretty fast for a web site. Game installed and worked with the key fine. Just backed up the dmg to my external with a text file with the cd key ill burn it to a dvd when i get a chance only have single layer ones lying around. Overall pretty good if you don't mind having a box and a book with the game but the box always got thrown away and i would read the book once on the can and never open it again. i say go for it