Gamevice Launches Special Minecraft Gaming Controller Bundle

Discussion in 'iOS Blog Discussion' started by MacRumors, Feb 15, 2018.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Gamevice today announced the launch of a new Minecraft-themed controller bundle, which comes with a standard Gamevice controller, a Gamevice carrying case, and a code to download Minecraft on iOS.

For those unfamiliar with Gamevice, the company makes gaming controllers designed for the iPhone and the iPad. Gamevice controllers wrap around an iOS device, offering access to a d-pad, two joystick, and buttons to allow gamers to play iOS games with physical controls.

The Minecraft version of the Gamevice works with iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 7s, 8, and X models, along with Plus versions of those devices. At $89.95, the Minecraft bundle is $10 more expensive than the standard Gamevice controller, but the Minecraft iOS code is worth $6.99 and the carrying case is an added bonus.
    The Gamevice controllers, Minecraft controller included, work with more than 1,000 iOS games, including several games that have been optimized for iPhone X.

[​IMG]

The Gamevice Minecraft Bundle can be purchased starting today from Amazon.

Article Link: Gamevice Launches Special Minecraft Gaming Controller Bundle

2. SupaDav03 macrumors member

Based on the pricing, I don’t really see the value of this bundle. The Gamevice is an awesome iOS controller but has been available for a while. I think $79 for the bundle would have been much more enticing. Honestly, I stopped playing games on my iPhone the moment I purchased my Switch.

3. Juiceboy macrumors member

I'll just stick to my switch. the only bad thing about playing it on the train is switching from Airpods to a 3.5mm Headphones. I wish or wish the Switch had Bluetooth audio!

4. SupaDav03 macrumors member

Totally agree. Have been wireless with my headphones for a few years and feels weird plugging back in. Plus like you said, if you have AirPods or Beats X (which I have) you’d have to carry a second pair of wires buds

5. Unami macrumors 6502a

wow, I didn't know it didn't have that. bummer. even my pretty old psvita does that. not that it's going to keep me from buying a switch some day. as long as they have mario and zelda (and hopefully a new metroid prime) they are going to get away with almost anything.

6. nmart1214 macrumors newbie

nmart1214

Metroid Prime 4 was announced already. No release window though