Gaming Mice.

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by Estra, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Estra macrumors newbie

I am in a search for a new gaming mice. I currently have the Razer Naga, and it's just too damn big for me. (Short, Asian girl here.) The size of my hand is like 1 1/2 of a credit card, if you put your credit card on the palm of your hand and measure it up to your index/pointing finger. The Razer Naga is like a mountain to me. My hand is comfortable on a hill... I got used to it already but I know that my hand deserves something better. I had a Logitech G9/G9x for 2-3 years. It served me well when it comes to comfort. (Even though I broke 4 of them...)

I know Orochi would be somehow perfect for my hands, but I want some alternatives besides that. I'm also thinking on going back to the lovely G9x (Oh wait, I'm using a Mac now :() so that's a no-go. I don't think I could use the Mamba and I guess Deathadder too. They both have the same size, don't they? I'm considering the RAT 7/9. Anyone has experiences on it?

Right now it's Razer Orochi vs Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T. 7/9 vs [Some small/medium gaming mouse you can recommend]

Thanks in advance for your inputs. ^_^

2. Cheburashkov macrumors newbie

Same thing here, minus the hand size lol

I am also looking for a good Mac gaming
    I went out and bought a rat7 and was severely disappointed when I found out the RAT mice were PC only :(

3. DeusInvictus7 macrumors 68020

The Orochi is what I would recommend. Depending on what kind of gaming you do though, I would probably keep it plugged in instead of using bluetooth, since there is a decent amount of lag time if it goes to sleep.

I have two of them, thought I lost one but then as soon as I buy one from a guy, I find it in a random box lol. That's my luck I guess.

4. dexternilsson macrumors newbie

I've got the rat 9 and it's by far the most awesome mouse i have ever seen!
    It's a bit expensive but if you want a fast, good-looking and wireless gaming mouse i would highly recommend it!
    Though, it is quite heavy.. But the software that u can download of the cyborg website is working just the same on mac as it is on Windows!:)