Gap between screen and frame?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by MacVM, Mar 20, 2007.

  1. MacVM macrumors member

    Aug 1, 2005
    Hey folks,

    I have a price quote question. I'm having an issue with my computer where the screen is kind of pushed back on the bottom, so that there's a gap between the bottom of the screen and the white part that says "ibook." My school's computer store said that it would be about $116 and it wouldn't be covered by applecare.

    Does anyone know of a cheaper way to go about fixing it? Preferably one that doesn't involve me doing it on my own? :p
  2. MacVM thread starter macrumors member

    Aug 1, 2005
    Oh, just f.y.i. I believe the man said that the plastic bezel would have to be replaced.

Share This Page