Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple has issued a software update for Garageband '09.
This update improves overall stability and addresses specific issues with downloading lessons from the Learn to Play Lesson Store. It is recommended for all GarageBand 09 users.
GarageBand '09 was released as part of the iLife '09 suite in January.

Article Link: GarageBand '09 5.0.1 Update

slcoss

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2008
The last non-paid lesson of the Learn to Play teaches the basics of playing blues, and on the PLAY tab there's a simple play and an advanced play mode...

Wouldn't really be able to tell you what level it is cause I just started taking piano lessons (real piano lessons, and the Learn to Play has been really helpful) but it does seem hard :)

DaveTheGrey

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2003
I think this adresses a bug where Garageband crashes after starting a piano or guitar lesson because of a missing font (GillSans.dfont) in the system fonts folder. I suffered from this bug, but fixed it myself with the help of google and the apple forum.

spyd4r

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2006
great where's the iMovie 09 fix for only outputting interlaced video at 1280x720p no matter what source video you use...

rhumbaclave

macrumors newbie
Apr 4, 2007
Sarah Mclaughlin is missing!

Does anyone know what happened to the Sarah Mclaughlin Lesson that was supposed to be in the Artist Lessons. It was going to be her song Angel according to the apple web site. But I don't seam to have it. I thought this update would do it but no luck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.