Garageband 09 Complete Loop Collection Download Problems

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by nomad2010, Mar 30, 2009.

1. nomad2010 macrumors newbie

So I just got my new 17 inch macbook pro. I open up garageband only to see that not all the loops are there. so i click on it and it opens up saoftware update saying it will download the rest of the grayed in loops that aren't downloaded yet. well i've tried a few times and to no luck. it says all software is up to date and is done. how do i get it to download the rest of these loops?

2. tripletaker macrumors member

3. nomad2010 thread starter macrumors newbie

install disks? it came already installed on the computer. you don't get ilife disks when you buy a new mac. or am i completely clueless?

4. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Yeah, you do. The content on your computer is also stored on those disks. Try them.

5. phairphan macrumors 6502a

phairphan

I just reinstalled Leopard and iLife on my new Mac. The default install of iLife leaves off a lot of loops. Don't know if they were part of the factory install, but I kind of doubt it. When/if you reinstall, make sure to do a custom install to include all of them.

6. nomad2010 thread starter macrumors newbie

oh.. the applications disk. alright. thanks! i'll try it in a bit. i'm burning a dvd at the moment so i can't right this instant.