0098386

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
21,574
2,908
brilliant. been really getting into Garageband recently too. anything that makes it better is always good i spose.
 
Comment

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
2,944
0
Alameda, CA
I realize this ia a bit off topic, but... If you enjoy using Garageband, you may want to check out Ableton's Live 5, which was just released last week. A really powerful and flexible app for recording and working with loops (and so much more). Demo available at http://www.ableton.com/ .
 
Comment

berkleeboy210

macrumors 68000
Sep 2, 2004
1,641
0
Boston, Massachusetts
Flowbee said:
I realize this ia a bit off topic, but... If you enjoy using Garageband, you may want to check out Ableton's Live 5, which was just released last week. A really powerful and flexible app for recording and working with loops (and so much more). Demo available at http://www.ableton.com/ .

Live is a Great App. I haven't tried Version 5 yet. But I will Soon.
 
Comment

GodBless

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2005
1,004
0
Does anyone know of any major bugs in GarageBand that needed to be fixed? I haven't noticed any bugs other than it occasionally giving me a beach ball of death and unexpectedly quitting on me a couple of times.
 
Comment

berkleeboy210

macrumors 68000
Sep 2, 2004
1,641
0
Boston, Massachusetts
GodBless said:
Does anyone know of any major bugs in GarageBand that needed to be fixed? I haven't noticed any bugs other than it occasionally giving me a beach ball of death and unexpectedly quitting on me a couple of times.

Same happens to me too occasionally.
 
Comment

nagromme

macrumors G5
May 2, 2002
12,546
1,196
No crashing problems with GB (or Mail or Safari or iMovie--but I barely use that) here.
 
Comment

Gorbag

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2003
56
0
West London
musiclover137 said:
i've noticed, every rumor or article has at least one negative rating.

I guess whenever there is a chance of giving a Mac story a negative rating no matter HOW positive, that's when those who dwell under bridges get out their two button/scrollwheel mice and hit that ol' Negative button.

Or else some people just aim their mice badly...
 
Comment

Multimedia

macrumors 603
Jul 27, 2001
5,212
0
Santa Cruz CA, Silicon Beach
Saw It After Restarting

Multimedia said:
This update is Not In My Software Updater Nor From GarageBand 2.0.1's Update Checker. Anyone else not seeing this? :confused:
After a full forced shut down and reboot it came up and installed. I guess my RAM was scrambled. Tiger seems a lot more prone to going WILD from time to time. It's still not as stable as Panther was near the end. :(
 
Comment

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
8,634
0
musiclover137 said:
i've noticed, every rumor or article has at least one negative rating.
That's for the ongoing MacRumors drinking game. Everybody has to down one each time there is a question or comment in the forum about negative ratings on the front page.
 
Comment

savar

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2003
1,950
0
District of Columbia
nagromme said:
No crashing problems with GB (or Mail or Safari or iMovie--but I barely use that) here.

Those of you with crashes, how much RAM do you have? I have 640MB on my four year old mac, and I've never once crashed GB.

I also don't work with the software instruments -- real instruments only. Maybe thats the key?
 
Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.