Garageband Jam Pack 1 : Help!!

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by yogamonkey, Mar 10, 2008.

1. yogamonkey macrumors 6502

yogamonkey

Please someone put me out of my misery!!

My other half has been getting into Garageband after playing with the demo version in the Apple Store. Bought a little midi keyboard and everything.

Problem. Every Mac in the Apple Store (and we have been to 3 now - Regent Street, Bluewater and Lakeside) has a copy of Jam Pack 1 installed on the system. Sadly it's discontinued and cannot be bought. One showed up on eBay the other day but we lost the auction at the last second. These things seem to be very rare in the UK.

The Apple Store staff are very helpful but have all said sorry nothing we can do. There are loops in Jam Pack 1 which cannot be found anywhere else, and it's now turning into an obsession!!

Can anyone suggest how we might find a copy??

Thanks in advance.

2. John.B macrumors 601

John.B

You can contact these guys, they seem to have some new old stock on hand and they ship internationally.

Note: I'm not affiliated with them in any way, shape, or form. I've never used them myself. I only found them by googling the Apple product number. Good luck

3. yogamonkey thread starter macrumors 6502

yogamonkey

Thanks that's really helpful. I appreciate your search!

4. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

If you're interested in purchasing Logic Studio all of the Jam Packs come with it (except for the voice one)