Garageband loop trouble

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by garage-banned, Dec 9, 2007.

1. garage-banned macrumors newbie

okay, so im new to mac, as well as garageband, and i recently tried to update the apple loops into my garageband (i assume you know what im talking about. its the thing you do to actually be able to use the loops) and i get to the software update window and i click the garageband update.

so it starts the update, finishes, and then it get says initializing software (or something along those lines, sorry for the vagueness) and the progress bar stops in the middle and stays there.

so now, i can play all the loops in their folder, but when i try to use them in garageband, they says "You have already initiated the installation of additional content for GarageBand via Software Update. For additional information please open the 'Software Update' application."

So i open the software update and the garageband update says its complete.

i don't know what the hell to do now.

2. higher43 macrumors newbie

Happened to me too

This has happened to me too! Someone please help us! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:It's really annoying!:confused: Also uh some info not mentioned : All the loops aren't available ( I mean that all the ones tha were available before aren't available now ) :confused:

Please Help

- Macster

3. Scarlet Fever macrumors 68040

Scarlet Fever

Sounds like something stuffed up while installing the update. Maybe use the iLife '08 disc to re-install GarageBand.

4. higher43 macrumors newbie

Ill try that