Gas Pricing App

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by AJsAWiz, May 26, 2015.

1. AJsAWiz, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 26, 2015

AJsAWiz macrumors 68040

AJsAWiz

I was hoping that Gas Buddy (the best gas pricing app, IMHO) would be available for Apple Watch. But, so far, it's a "no go".

In the interim I've been using Gas Guru. This fills the void for me and does a fairly good job in finding the cheapest gas around my current location. It would be nice if it were available in Glances but for now, it looks like it's the only reliable player in the Watch App game so I'm not complaining :eek:

2. acctman macrumors 65816

acctman

A lot quicker to open Gas Buddy... you'll see a lot more options at once rather than swiping and scrolling to see 1-2 prices at a time. Not to mention the load time for pulling the data from your phone.

3. AJsAWiz thread starter macrumors 68040

AJsAWiz

Gas Buddy is King

You do, have a valid point. I thought that using the alternative would work if I needed to just take a short glance. You are very right about Gas Buddy offering more information PLUS I can update pricing when I pass or stop at at a station. I do have to pull over, when driving, to use Gas Buddy. I was thinking that I could take a quick look at my watch while at a traffic light? Same as looking at my watch for the time?