GBA and NES Games Not Saving

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Sparx, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Sparx macrumors newbie

Hey, when I get off my games I press Save but when I come back to it, its not saved...any help?

2. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

You'll need to SSH into your iPod, and change the applications permissions to 777.

3. Sparx thread starter macrumors newbie

I already did that...and when I go to the Terminal thing and I press execute after putting in the code it just gives me an error.

4. asskick3r macrumors regular

asskick3r

I tryed that... but after I did the winscp thing.... it said error... cache, fingerprint blah blah blah

5. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

Did you both right click the gpSPhone application folder, and click properties, and set permissions from within that window?

And a side note... none of the emulators are worth the trouble they are. They drain the battery like nothing else, and the controls are nothing compared to the real thing. Maybe it's just me...

6. aki macrumors 6502a

...about the no saves i had the same problem when i updated gpsphone and changed permissions and now all is working...

..not just u but i like the emus mostly gpsphone....of course the real gba is better esp controls like u say but....the emu is great for strategy or rpg game like advance wars or fire emblem