Gear Head Desktop kit KBL8000WRBT

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Moles, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Moles macrumors newbie

Since I dislike not having a numberic keypad on my keyboard, I was looking at GearHead KBL8000WRBT Wireless Bluetooth V 2.0 Class 2 Desktop Set - Mac. I cannot however find very many reviews so I am thinking not many have tried it, anyone got any opinions of this guy?

2. js81 macrumors 65816

js81

I have these: Keyboard and Mouse. Both are fine and match my white Mac perfectly. And even though the keyboard LOOKS dark in the BB pic, its a near-perfect match to the aluminum Macs (and my iMac's aluminum stand).

Only issue is that the mouse seems to not be available at BB anymore. However, I got BOTH of mine from eBay for WAY less (open box stuff, but brand new). I paid $20 for the mouse and $25 for the keyboard. Money well spent, because I, too, had to have a numeric pad and refused to pay for a Mighty Mouse (though I later bought one, again, off eBay, for my Macbook). :)

If you can find it, the last time I was at BB they had the mouse on clearance for $17.99. It used to be $49.99, hence the reason mine came from eBay. :) Good luck!