Gelaskins eBoy pics...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by FlavaFlavez, Jul 20, 2010.

1. FlavaFlavez macrumors member

FlavaFlavez

I think it looks pretty good. Solves the antenna issues too, without having to add any bulk.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. VelfarreClubber macrumors member

3. kr00k322 macrumors 6502

Pretty cool, a little too active for me but it does look very good.

4. essvee macrumors newbie

I don't understand how people enjoy these skins. I saw another person's on here that was like a piece of artwork covering the iPhone -- It's a phone, not a full size painting to hang on the wall.

Put it in a skin and put your artwork on the WALLPAPER of the phone.

Your making your $700 phone look like a Walmart disposable camera.

5. labrat1996 macrumors 6502

labrat1996

I think it looks amazing! Great job! Enjoy your skins! :)

6. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

Why paint a car red and make it look like a lollipop?

7. swoosh0217 macrumors 6502a

swoosh0217

Bro... I say stick with what you like. If this is nice for you then thats all it matters. Its ok to get an opinion from others but everyone has different taste in life. I might like something that you dont. Personally, its a llitle tacky but like I said, if thats your taste then stick with it! :)

8. Autopilot638 macrumors 6502

People like to personalize. There's only one type of iPhone; people like to stand out.

Just because you might not like it doesn't mean everyone feels the same way. You're entitled to your opinion.

I wouldn't go in this direction personally but I think it looks kind of cool. :)

9. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

I have a bit of artistic flair, and love to customize some things but not others. I like clean lines and things that have Asian influences, simple, neat, etc. But I really like things that have a 'je ne sais quoi' aesthetic too. For my original and 3G iPhones, I went with clear BSE skins, no case to ruin the look even. My phone prior to the iPhone was a Nokia 8801, so I have expensive tastes too. But for the iPhone 4, the Gelaskins intrigued me and I ordered some and really like it. It was a great change. It doesn't change however the UI or any of the other things that make the iPhone great. And some of the images people choose for their decals are not what I would go with, and likewise I'm sure the same is true of them for me.

10. ryanbates macrumors regular

ryanbates

Not a big fan of it on the front and on the home button, but it definitely looks cool on the back!

11. Babybuddha831 macrumors newbie