Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pitouthestar

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 27, 2008
I just got my Gelaskins for iPhone 3G, so here are a few photos.

I installed it 2 days ago. It was not as easy as I thought, because the skin really protects all the back and the sides of the iPhone. The cut is really precise, and when you'll have installed it right, there will be gaps of about .5 mm only on each side, which is really not much. It took me several times to get it perfectly right : make sure that the bottom doesn't have any folds, this is the tricky part (it was for me).

The skin seems very resistant and has a pleasant texture which will also prevent the iPhone from slipping off your hand. Plus it's really cool to be able to put the iPhone on a desk or a table without being affraid of scratching the glossy back.

And the last but not the least, it looks really cool !

p1000013et6.jpg

p1000007np7.jpg

p1000009jl8.jpg

p1000010ua4.jpg

p1000011br2.jpg

p1000012ev2.jpg

pitouthestar

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 27, 2008
Yes, it's a sticker (with a 3M technology or something like that). You can take it off and reapply it.

patd

macrumors member
Jul 28, 2008
San Marcos, Ca.
Thanks for putting up the pictures, I was on their site last night looking at the different skins, was going to purchase one but decided to wait and see if anyone had bought them and how they liked it. yours looks good.

peanut48

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2006
It looks real nice..I love the design...wish I could get the same but I'd be cursed to death out here coz every1's so conservative!!! :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.