Generic " Upgrade Clarification Help" Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by reptiledude4, Jun 8, 2010.

1. reptiledude4 macrumors member

reptiledude4

Hello,
    I know this is just one of those generic upgrade clarification tHreads that you'll probably see 50 of during the coming weeks, but here goes nothing.

Right now, when I check my upgrade eligiblity on ATT's website, it says one of my lines will be able to get a full upgrade on November 2010, the other in Febuary of 2011. Does that mean that when pre order time comes around, I'll be able to get the iPhone 4 for $199 on the first line I mentioned, and get it for said upgrade price around two months after the launch on the second mentioned line?

Thanks

2. solarguy17 macrumors 6502a

I dont know, the eligibility thing is messed up.

I have two phones on my account, my iPhone 3GS got on launch day last year and my wifes older non-smart phone. My wife should be eligible for upgrade becuase she has had her phone for over 2 years and I should not. However on ATT's website it states that I and her are eligible. So, I'm not sure if it is saying we are eligible for 1 upgrade regardless of the phone or if we are both eligible for upgrade.

The whole situation is messed up and very confusing good luck.