genius appointment

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Paulshaqz, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

so i have a genus appointment tomorrow but i went to apple today and waited an hour by the time one of the genuis person i spoke with wanted to swap my iPhone 4s for another because of the crackling noise she goes to the person as you walk in tells me we ran out and just come back tomroow and reserve it on apple website so i did and then when i resevere the phone it ses they have none, do i still go in tomorrow even tho i still got my appointment or just wait?

2. thunderbunny macrumors 6502a

thunderbunny

Go in. The replacement phones are not the same stock as the sales phones.

3. Paulshaqz thread starter macrumors 6502a

The replacements are in a black box if I'm not mistaken she wanted to open a new one.

4. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Seriously, people vote up the grammar police? It blows me away how people can't grasp the concept of an "international forum" where people may not always use English as a primary language. Regardless, maybe I'm just grumpy from being up for 34 hours - but isn't it the general consensus that being the grammar police is a pretty douchy thing to do?

On topic, they may not have replacements in stock - I would recommend following whatever instructions they gave you in store.

5. ZipZap macrumors 601

there is so much bad grammer here that it needs to be policed.

6. p1ally macrumors regular

p1ally

Call me crazy, but I'm fairly certain punctuation exists outside the US. Also, OP is from California.

7. fhall1 macrumors 68040

fhall1

Looks to me like the grammar police image is missing the word "be" - but the OP is a terrible run-on sentence for someone that uses English as their primary language

8. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

9. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Grammer?