Genius not working?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Xavier, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Xavier macrumors 68020

So, I will start off by saying I did a search and wasn't able to find anything to do with my problem. If someone is able to find a thread, then please redirect me. :)

Anyway, I seem to have a problem with Genius playlists. They work correctly in iTunes, but don't seem to work on my iPod Touch. Maybe these pictures will help clear things up:

Here is my iTunes Genius Playlists. Also they are supposed to be 'synced' to my iPod.

[​IMG]

And here is what appears on my iPod Touch. As you can see only the original Genius Playlists, and two of my smart playlists appear.

[​IMG]

What gives? Are you not allowed to sync more than the original (1) genius playlist? That seems almost pointless to me.

Also as you might want to know, I am obviously using the newest iTunes and the newest iPod Touch software (no jailbreak).

2. Xavier thread starter macrumors 68020

No thoughts? No one else is having this problem? Its rather irritating because I would like to use Genius on my iPod but it doesn't work :confused:

3. Xavier thread starter macrumors 68020

After 5 deleting and re-syncing, the problem seems to have corrected itself.

Very wierd