Genius Playlist. Please Help!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Jamieyasa, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Jamieyasa macrumors newbie

Hi guys, I turned on genius on iTunes on my laptop and synced my iphone 5 to it, then on the top of my playlists I see a playlist which says " Genius Playlist " with the genius sign on the right side , which isn't a playlist itself. Its just a menu to select songs and create a new genius playlist.. But later I decided I want to turn off genius so I turned off genius and re synced my iPhone, but this " Genius Playlist " thing is still there on the top of my playlists and theres no way I can delete it or turn it off. I have tried turning on and turning off genius on my laptop and syncing my iPhone, but its still not getting removed. Please help.

2. Jamieyasa thread starter macrumors newbie

3. Giambroni Guest

I just turned off genius too and the bar is still there. Something tells me that it will always be there no matter what.

Along these lines though, is anyone having issues with buying songs on your iphone on ios 7? It seems that the album names always get screed up in the music app and then they don't sync right with itunes.