Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rychiar

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 16, 2006
Waterbury, CT
I typically go to Browse / genres / hard rock, and see the new singles and album releases for the week. The entire genre part of category is just gone this morning 😳 is this a glitch?

Reactions: pelgado

pelgado

macrumors newbie
May 25, 2024
Me too. No genre selection in browse and don't see anyway to get to a genre-specific listing of tunes.

Puonti

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2011
This is the "Share Editor" weblink I'm able to copy from Apple Music app's Browse / Browse by Genre / Hard Rock page. If I open this on my iPhone's Safari it opens the Apple Music app to the Hard Rock genre page with new releases, etc:

Does this still do the same for those of you who currently don't see Browse by Genre?

Rychiar

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 16, 2006
Waterbury, CT
This is the "Share Editor" weblink I'm able to copy from Apple Music app's Browse / Browse by Genre / Hard Rock page. If I open this on my iPhone's Safari it opens the Apple Music app to the Hard Rock genre page with new releases, etc:

Does this still do the same for those of you who currently don't see Browse by Genre?
Thanks for this!

Reactions: Puonti
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.