Genuine iPhone 4 cases bought from non-official sites

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Dino F, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

Just to clarify my title - I'm meaning official branded cases bought from websites other than the official stores( i.e. A switcheasy case bought off eBay instead of from Switchwasy.com).

I've bought countless branded cases from non-official sites and it seems that the quality of these cases is not always 100%. By this I mean, the 2 latest purchases were : a switcheasy trim that didn't seem to fit properly (it squeaked) and an SGP Linear case that also seems to squeak around the edges.

Are branded cases like this, the ones that fail the quality control at the official stores and then sold off to whoever and then these are then sold at cheaper prices at non- official stores (eBay, Amazon, etc)?

The reason I ask is because EVERY case I have ever bought in these circumstances have ALL had some kind of fitment issue?!

2. elan123 macrumors 6502

To put it simple... you get what you pay for. :/

3. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

When you buy a product from a reputable seller you are suppost to get the same as if you buy it directly from the manufacturer.

On ebay and the Amazon marketplace there are a lot of people passing fakes as the real deal.

Buy from places like Mygearstore and Amazon itself (not the marketplace) and you should be fine.