german (long) article about apple

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by arjen92, Oct 7, 2009.

1. arjen92 macrumors 65816

arjen92

He,

For school I need to deliver an article in the german language to my german teacher. It's for a speech test in how well I speak german. I'll have to talk about the article I gave to her. So I thought I'll do it about something I'm very familiar with, and astound her with all kinds of computer terms she doesn't know. But I'm having difficulties with finding a proper (long enough) article about an apple subject. So my question is: are there any german macrumors members who could point me to a well written article about the apple subject. (I found some articles, but most were "internet articles" so they were very short).

An article from a magazine is also good. Just give me the information so I can look it up or buy it. (I live in the netherlands so I could make a magazine being delivered to me). Scanning and sending would be most preferable.

2. ergdegdeg Moderator emeritus

ergdegdeg

So is it supposed to be in German or Dutch?
    If the former, have a look at maclife.de. You can buy PDF copies of the magazine. The usually have a few longer articles in there.

3. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

If you don't know the difference between Dutch and Deutsch I think finding an article is the least of your worries ;)

4. arjen92 thread starter macrumors 65816

arjen92

Oops sorry, I always mess up the difference between dutch (my native language) and german, because the dutch and german word sound more like dutch. Thanks for the help though with that article.

5. Signal-11 macrumors 65816

Signal-11

Location: "Below sea level" would be a clue that the kid's Dutch and he's asking about his German homework.