Gestures for Bootcamp

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by h1r0ll3r, Aug 5, 2010.

1. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I'm currently running Win7 x64 on my Bootcamp partition. I'm wondering if there is any program/software that will allow me to utilize gestures, just like on the Mac OS side, for my Win7 partition? Basically, is there a BetterTouchTool program for Win7 on Bootcamp?

2. h1r0ll3r thread starter macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I installed the program and I don't see any real difference between this and the boot camp settings. I see that there is an option to donate. to the developer. Does donating to the developer unlock all the features in this software?

3. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

I'm not a user, it's just the only alternative to the BC drivers I'm aware of.

B

4. ryannazaretian macrumors 6502a

ryannazaretian

Right now the drivers are immature. The only benefit is that it disables the trackpad while typing, and the current Bootcam driver features work better.

There may be an update, but I'm not sure. The version I have is registered and was downloaded 3 weeks ago. I don't think that the developer pushes updates.

I may ask for the guy to include this feature for both PowerPlan7 and Trackpad++.