Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

v2club

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 13, 2011
After installing Lion all my stuff was still there so I erased everything form Disc Utility and then downloaded Lion again (that was the only way I could think of having a clean install) anyway, before doing all this erasing re-downloading thing, I was able to tap twice with one finger and move windows, now (after the erasing re-downloading) if I don't thick the box "Three finger drag" in the Trackpad menu, I cannot move anything.

paulsalter

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2008
UK
After installing Lion all my stuff was still there so I erased everything form Disc Utility and then downloaded Lion again (that was the only way I could think of having a clean install) anyway, before doing all this erasing re-downloading thing, I was able to tap twice with one finger and move windows, now (after the erasing re-downloading) if I don't thick the box "Three finger drag" in the Trackpad menu, I cannot move anything.

go into preferences, universal access
select the track pad options
place a tick in the dragging box, that should do it

v2club

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 13, 2011
go into preferences, universal access
select the track pad options
place a tick in the dragging box, that should do it
Well done :)) What about going back from a folder or a menu when in the menu SWIPE BETWEEN PAGES it's been selected SCROLL LEFT OR RIGHT WITH TWO FINGERS and gesture for reloading in Safari?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.