Hey all, I was wondering...I have an 8 GB iPhone right now that I had bought a couple months after it first came out, but now my girlfriend needs a new phone. I was thinking of giving her my current phone and buying the new 16 GB version. However, I'm reading about how there's supposed to be a new 3G iPhone in the works so I'm not sure if I should go ahead and buy the 16 GB or wait a while longer and see if the new 3G iPhone comes out anytime soon. What do you guys think??