So I'm getting my MacBook on Monday, which is replacing my MBA. I also sold my 22-Inch LG display to get the 24-Inch ACD. Now I'm thinking, should I wait for Apply to release new ACDs before I decide which one to go with? I like the notebook-friendly features of this one, but I may like a matte option better, if Apple does decide to release one (unfortunately this doesn't look like it will happen). So what do you think? Buy this one now or wait for potential updates in January before making final decision? Note: I'm not going to go crazy without a display for a month... Also, what do you guys think Apple will release in terms of ACDs? I'm guessing they're going to drop the 20, since most pros (and regular high-end users paying premium for ACDs) will want the higher res of the 24. A 30-inch LED display would be WAAAY to expensive. I saw a Samsung unit a while back going for about $5000. I don't know if there was something special about it (nothing noted on paper, regular res, brightness, contrast)... And even if Apple does start selling Mac Pros and Minis with Mini DisplayPort, the current 24" model doesn't seem like what they would position as the display for a desktop setup. It has a magsafe adapter on it, and it seems un-apple to have an extra adapter...or am I going overboard? I guess with Apple wanting to go LED, and a 30-inch option being too expensive at this time, we may not see any updates to the line in January?