Get 6S Plus now or wait for 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JerTheGeek, Apr 6, 2016.

1. JerTheGeek macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

Hey all,
    So I have an iPhone 6, have had it since August, love it; however, now I am starting to want a Plus model as I think I can still one hand it pretty easily since I have bigger hands. Anyway, I was gonna wait till the 7 to come out, but the rumors have been underwhelming so far, what with no major redesign. And other rumors are saying the 2017 iPhone is gonna be a major overhaul. So I'm starting to think maybe I should just upgrade my 6 now to a 6S Plus and then skip the 7. What do you guys think? Should I wait for the 7?

2. electronicsguy macrumors 6502a

electronicsguy

No don't -- yeah you're right..everything will be underwhelming. If fact it'll have the design of the original iphone, no LTE or 3G, and just 4GB space.

3. bufffilm macrumors 68040

bufffilm

Didn't you say in a past thread that you had another 5 months to go before you could opt for a new phone...

4. polbit macrumors 6502

polbit

5. JerTheGeek thread starter macrumors 68000

JerTheGeek

I wonder if the next iPhone after 7 will be called that. Possibly the "7" will be called the 10, who knows. I have a feeling Apple is gonna overhaul their naming scheme if they overhaul the whole thing next year.

6. nfl46 macrumors 603

You may as wait for the iPhone 7 at this point. Its only 5 months away...if they stick to the usual September release.