Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wailord

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 29, 2007
Does anyone know where I can find an mp3 or wav of the background music from the Get a Mac ads? Thanks!

ghall

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
Hmm...a couple newbies asking for the background music to the "Get A Mac" ads. They're probably gonna make a parody in Windows Movie Maker (what a clever name for a program)

Wailord.png

emanaydin

macrumors member
Feb 6, 2007
Hmm...a couple newbies asking for the background music to the "Get A Mac" ads. They're probably gonna make a parody in Windows Movie Maker (what a clever name for a program)

I'm workin on an iPhone ad in final cut pro to enroll in an iPhone contest.

emanaydin

macrumors member
Feb 6, 2007
"Edited reason: Let's keep it civil?"

The dirtbag should try being a little more friendly and not so ignorant.

ErikCLDR

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2007

Wailord.png

Well, honestly
-iMovie
-iPhoto
-iTunes
-Pages
-Keynote

Those are kinda clever themselves.

Still, Windows Movie Maker sucks

emanaydin

macrumors member
Feb 6, 2007
why are you talking as if i'm defending windows movie maker? if you read i said i'm using Final Cut Pro to produce an iPhone ad/film for school. I agree with you, windows movie maker is trash, but you should try not being so ignorant about new members of this forum. Just because i'm new and i have the forum name as newbie doesnt mean you're superior, it simply means you had more time to waste and post more.

ghall

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2006
Rhode Island
why are you talking as if i'm defending windows movie maker? if you read i said i'm using Final Cut Pro to produce an iPhone ad/film for school. I agree with you, windows movie maker is trash, but you should try not being so ignorant about new members of this forum. Just because i'm new and i have the forum name as newbie doesnt mean you're superior, it simply means you had more time to waste and post more.

Um, dude....we're just playing around. Sorry if you were offended.

monke

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2005
"Edited reason: Let's keep it civil?"

The dirtbag should try being a little more friendly and not so ignorant.

That dirtbag happens to be a moderator. BTW, he wouldn't be there if he didn't care about the site.

Learn to take a joke. :rolleyes:

Ice-Cube

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2006
Somewhere over the rainbow
The song title is "Having Trouble Sneezing" by Mark Mothersbaugh. I suppose you get it through limewire but I had a hard time finding it. There were a few versions i found through google, but they either had a poor bitrate or recorded directly from the AD. Anyway I finally got one of very good quality through a forum user and its been my default ringtone on my phone ever since. Always brings a smile to familiar mac users around me when somebody calls in.

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
Quick fact for the gamers: did you know the composer for the ads' music also wrote the soundtrack for The Sims 2? :) Great soundtrack!

MLeepson

macrumors 6502
Apr 4, 2007
USA
The song title is "Having Trouble Sneezing" by Mark Mothersbaugh. I suppose you get it through limewire but I had a hard time finding it. There were a few versions i found through google, but they either had a poor bitrate or recorded directly from the AD. Anyway I finally got one of very good quality through a forum user and its been my default ringtone on my phone ever since. Always brings a smile to familiar mac users around me when somebody calls in.

Can you share where you got that recording? :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.