Get a replacement touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by modafroman, Oct 30, 2007.

1. modafroman macrumors member

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys think getting a replacement touch would help fix my problems. I am having issues syncing, where itunes will randomly report that it cant write to the ipod (vista, btw), and then when everything is eventually synced, I get random audio glitches in the middle of songs, random blips and things like that that doesnt exist in the source file on my pc, and where songs will crash the music player, will stop in the middle of a song and then skip to the next one....

Its getting really really bloody annoying :( So should I take it and get it replaced at an apple store?

2. aidanpendragon macrumors 6502a

I'd say yes.

3. derryquinn macrumors 6502

derryquinn

4. jo1970 macrumors newbie

I am a fellow Aussie and am picking up my new touch today. I had problems with it randomly opening apps or skipping songs when only half way through. I took it to a Next Byte service centre (authorised Apple service centre) and after having it for only two days they contacted me and said that it has been replaced. You have paid a decent amount for your iPod and It should be expected to work properly.