iPhone Get all apps in a list on your homescreen?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by L4Leonard, Jan 26, 2014.

1. L4Leonard macrumors regular

L4Leonard

Is there any jailbreak tweak available for iOS 7.0.4 which lists all of your installed apps on your homescreen sorted in alphabetical order? I dont like the concept of having to flip your homescreen from page to page when you have hundreds of apps installed. Not a big fan of folders either.

I would like something which gives you a listed view of all your apps, just like when you are searching for an app using spotlight.

2. HenryLong macrumors 6502

HenryLong

Create a custom menu in Activator and put in all apps you want in your list.

List will show up on homescreen on any activator gesture linked to the custom menu.

3. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

AppInfo from cydia should accomplish what you want

4. fizz7283 macrumors 6502a

I second this.

It's how I keep a very minimal home screen where I can both enjoy the wallpaper I'm using and access my apps when I'm using any application or on the springboard.

It can be a little tedious to set up, but well worth it in the long run. You can also use an app like lockdown pro to hide all of your apps so you don't have ANY apps on your springboard or dock and just use the activator menu and other activator gestures to get to all of the applications on your phone.