Get an iPad 2?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Benz63amg, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Benz63amg macrumors 68000

Benz63amg

hey guys, i just sold my iPad 1 16gb wifi for my friend , i got a good price for it so why not, i wasnt using it much anyways but i guess its a cool device to have and i like it.

my question is, when is the iPad 3 Due? i know no one knows but approximately? should i just get an iPad 2? any good deals going around for an iPad 2 16gb wifi?

2. Shasta McNasty macrumors 6502a

Shasta McNasty

So let me get this straight, you hardly used your iPad, so you sold it to your friend and now mid cycle you want to buy an iPad 2? If I were you, I would have just kept the original iPad till around March/April when iPad 3 is expected to be announced and or released and sold it then.

3. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

4. Benz63amg thread starter macrumors 68000

Benz63amg

why would i sell the ipad 1 when the ipad 3 is about to come out lol? it's price will drop even more.

and yes you got it straight, i used the ipad on the weekend.. not daily, its a great device to to play the odd game on and read news and what not..

5. Markisss88 macrumors regular

Markisss88

Well target has a pretty good deal this week, you get a 40 dollar gift card with the purchase plus 5 percent off with there credit card obviously if your from the united states that is.

6. Benz63amg thread starter macrumors 68000

Benz63amg

meh not that great of a deal, im going to wait till black friday and see if any deals come up i guess..

7. tbear1 macrumors regular

You may want to watch one of the black friday websites for deals. They are a great sources of information.

Glenn