Get into all wifi?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Dr Kevorkian94, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

Well I have a friend with a jailbroken iPhone/iPod toutch. And sometimes he needs wifi so he types in this really long passcode and he will get into any wifi network. Mind u he is only going to the selecting networks in settings and typing this password in. Idk if he downloads some package from cydia, or it's like a master password. And I wouldent put this post up if I knew how to do it so....(I won't do it because Im pretty shure it's illegal) but I just need to know. Thanks in advanced

2. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

highly unlikely...he is probably just fooling you

do you really think there is a master password that will get you into ANY wifi network and it's as simple as typing a few letters into a password field?

3. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Agreed with previous poster, He is just pulling a trick on you, Hacking and cracking Wifi encryption is very possible (mostly WEP), and I've seen Aircrack running on the iPhone, but this cracks take time to collect enough useful packages, it is not something that happen immediately after inputting a master password.

4. Dr Kevorkian94 thread starter macrumors 68020

Maby he was good point but it was a cool notion while it lasted :)