Get More Space on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by CycloneWarrior, Apr 24, 2011.

1. CycloneWarrior macrumors newbie

ATTENTION: ONLY FOR iOS 3.1X - 4.2

All right, so first off, download iMemory Enhancer from the insanelyi repo. If you don't have it, go to Cydia and then Manage>Sources>Edit>Add>repo.insanelyiph0ne.com.

After downloaded, respring your iDevice.

Then go swipe your status bar at the top for the SBSettings. If you don't have it, download it from the Search icon on Cydia.

Then when you're on the SBSettings, click "Processes", and then "Free up memory". Then, look at your available more at the bottom of the SBSettings. It should have more than it had before.

Good luck! ;)

2. AdrianK macrumors 68020

Space kind of implies that you mean storage space/capacity, memory is what you're talking about.

Still, some processes will just relaunch when you kill them. I doesn't mean that you can have more processes running, it will just quit the ones that are active so you start other processes.

3. sloppygator2013 macrumors regular

4. AdrianK macrumors 68020

Hasn't this worked since the conception of SBS? Which is 2.x AFAICR.

5. Crigger540 macrumors member

Crigger540

Aw! I got excited, I thought by the title that this was going to be something new.

6. Wtoj34 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

It says it only works up to 4.2 but it works for me on 4.3.1 and 4.3.2 for me