Get music OFF iPhone - PLEASE HELP!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by madbad01, Aug 1, 2007.

1. madbad01 macrumors member

Hello,

My HD failed on my MacBook and all my music was lost except it's still on my iPhone. Most of the music is ripped off CD's so I can't use the "Transfer Purchases" option in iTunes. I tried the Jailbreak and iPodInterface things and they won't work either!

I really need to get my music OFF my iPhone! Is there any other way?!?! Please help ASAP!

Thanks!

Kennedy.

2. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

I'm not sure if it will work with the iPhone, but try senuti.

3. sicasaire macrumors newbie

try "podutil" see if it recognizes your iphone as an ipod.. thats what i use to get music off ipods... maybe itll work...i am not sure if it can be downloaded for free anymore though

4. The General macrumors 601

Take your iPhone and your MacBook to the Apple store and have them do it. Surely they have full access (drag and drop) with the filesystem on their device.:rolleyes:

EDIT: Wow, another guy from Bakersfield. :D Hello there.

5. sicasaire macrumors newbie

I am assuming your from bakersfield too..and equally in love with apple products

6. madbad01 thread starter macrumors member

I just tried Senuti and podutil, neither worked :(

I'll call my local Apple Store and see what they say tomorrow! I'll post after and let you guys know what they said!

Thanks for your help! :)

7. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

If you could also ask how to get pictures off the iPhone that arn't located in the camera roll that would be GREAT!! My Hard Drive crashed also, I had a partial back up but pictures from my recent trip to Costa Rica weren't backed up and the only back up I have is the downsized pictures on my iPhone and I don't want to e-mail 700 photos to myself.

8. aaron.lee2006 macrumors 65816

aaron.lee2006

9. madbad01 thread starter macrumors member

ZOMG! It worked perfectly! Thanks sooooo much!! :):D

10. Virtualball macrumors 6502

A better method is MacFUSE then iphonedrive, it allows you to have disk access for the iPhone so you can just drag and drop off the iPhone.