Get new Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rkab, Jul 13, 2009.

1. rkab macrumors newbie

Hi Guys . I bought my Itouch 2.2.1 about a year ago . It is acting messed up - I cannot hear my left headphone earpiece . I just checked both of my headphone sets and they are both working fine on a different audio device .

I cannot find my recepit to actually see if I got it a year ago and if it is actually covered by warranty .

Is there any way to scam Best Buy so I can exchange my old Itouch and get a new one ? I am really desperate.

Thanks for the help.

2. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

Doubt it. No receipt = No exchange. If you get caught in any "scam" you will heavily regret it.

3. alexbates macrumors 65816

alexbates

The best way would be to go to Apple and have them replace it. A few years ago, I had the same problem with my old 5th gen iPod and Apple replaced it even though it was out of warranty.

Best of luck :)

4. theMaccer macrumors 6502a

theMaccer

yea, go to an Apple store, see what they can do for you.

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Really? Really!

No, there is no way to scam Best Buy in this case. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

wow!

hey Guys I want to shoplift how can I not get caught! :rolleyes: wowsers nope with out a receipt best buy won't help you. but apple might. Go Online Service Assistant put your serial number in and see what it says. you can also make a appoint with apple genus and see what he says though try being honest!

Online Service Assistant

7. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

Trying to scam bestbuy is a horrid idea. Just to let you know my store prosecuted to the fullest extent two customers trying to return a "brick in the box".