Get Reading List on Windows Machines

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Superman730, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Superman730 macrumors member

Hey all, I did a search and couldn't find this topic written about so I thought I'd post. If it's in the wrong forum, please direct me to the correct one!

So I've finally begun utilizing the Reading List function in Safari instead of just keeping a bunch of tabs open like I used to (in the pre-iOS7 days, this would always burn me with the 8 tab limit). It's worked great (as I'm sure all of you are aware). To give reference, I have an iPad 3, 2008 Macbook Pro, 2011 Mac Mini, and an iPod Touch 5G, so it works across all of those devices. My problem is that at work, I have to use a Windows machine. I thought, ok, I'll just use Safari for Windows and then it'll have it. I didn't realize that project was dropped LONG ago lol. Never really kept up since I didn't need to.

Does anyone know the best way to access their reading list on a Windows machine? Perhaps an add on for Firefox or Chrome that will help me out?

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

As far as I know this is not possible as it requires a new enough version of Safari. Not sure how a plugin for any other browser would work.